domenica 17 gennaio 2010

Went out again today...

passed by my home but couldnt stop or see the conditions...
was with others, going to see what was going on in the garden of the prime minister! a spontaneus camp is there now, but authorities are not so happy....

then i had to fight for space at the airport...it's incredible the amount of relief items, equipments and staff that are still coming......and then probably staying making Haiti a new Puerto Rico...

who knows,may be am thinking too fast...

agood news and a bad one.. the bad one is that unfortunately is official for many person i knew.. the good one is that i found somebody for somebody i dont know, a friend in itlay called me the night beofre to leave and knewing i was going there asked me if he could give my numeber to an Haitian friends of him leaving in italy... the lady called and gave me a list of 13 she couldn't find....
finally phones are working again and i succeded to contact her aunt and all the people she was worried about are ok!




good bye..






























"my" supermarket..














Poor motorcycles...












1 commento: